Choose a member of GMANN to view their Bio
Quality Improvement Fellow
Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust
Clinical Research Fellow
Institute of Population Health
University of Manchester
MBChB, MRCP (Neph)
- QI facilitator running two quality improvement projects in the renal department at SRFT using a modified Institute for Healthcare Improvement collaborative methodology.
- Improving staff development and culture in haemodialysis care
- Improving patient experience in outpatient and dialysis services
- Research title: Does a programme of quality improvement to attain clinical indicators improve mortality and morbidity in a chronic dialysis population? Commenced October 2013
- Supervisors: Professor Phil Kalra and Dr Janet Hegarty
- Sajeda Youssouf, Sue Carr. Chapter 18: Renal Disease in Pregnancy. Nephropathy: Diagnosis and Treatment. New York Nova Biomedical 2012.